Oregon-based photographer Matt Payne creates stunning landscape and nightscape photography. Payne uses long exposures and composites to illuminate the dark night skies and to capture the motion of the stars in visually stunning compositions.
I like to have white or ambient noise playing while I study, so I thought I’d share a list of my favourite websites in case anyone else was interested.
- Rainymood - Allows you to play rain, with suggestions of ambient music to play at the same time. Has an iOS and Android app, my personal favourite.
- Calm - A visually beautiful website. Provides moving backgrounds and an option for guided calm which allows you to immerse yourself in the music and to relax. Has a free app for iPhone. Another one of my favourites.
- Showertime - The experience of taking a shower without the water. Allows you to control features such as length of shower, size of room, water pressure, etc.
- Coffitivity - The background noise of a coffee shop. Allows you to choose between different locations such as lunchtime lounge, morning murmur etc. Has an app for iOS and Android as well as a desktop app for OS X.
- Soundrown - A website with a sleek minimalist design, allows you to choose between rain, coffee shop, ocean, fire, bird noises, or a combination of the five.
- Relaxing Snow - Visually beautiful falling snow, the website gives you the opinion to play music with the scenery, or to choose your own.
- Raining.Fm - This website gives you the ability to adjust the rain to exactly how you’d like it, with options to tweak thunder, rain and storm noises. Has an app for iOS and Android, as well as a timer and snooze option.
- Rain For Me - Simple rain effects with the option to download the audio files for offline listening.
- Snowy Mood - Inspired by Rainy Mood, this website really makes you feel like it’s winter. Perfect for playing while snuggled up in a warm bed.
- Rainy Cafe - Combines the sounds of a bustling cafe setting with the sounds of drizzling rain. Allows you to select the volume of each setting, or turn one off completely.
okay but mynoise.net is by far the best of these. they have SO MANY sounds and they’re constantly adding more
AND a 10 point EQ for each sound
|—||Calculus teacher in response to a student commenting that the room was warm (via mathprofessorquotes)|
|—||Daniel Solow, How to Read and Do Proofs (via sambolic)|
if you love food follow my blog!
Dogs with butterflies ehe he he
Dogs with butterflies oho ho ho
Dogs with butterflies aha ha ha